Friday, May 27, 2011

How To Eat Moringa, How To Plant Moringa, and a lot of other How-To's

Just putting a link up, so that you can learn all about how to eat Moringa, how to plant Moringa, how to eat Moringa leaves, how to use Moringa leaf powder, how to eat Moringa seeds, how to use Moringa oil, and how to use Moringa blossoms.

We have hundreds of thousands of words, online - about Moringa. To save everyone a lot of aggravation, and time, we consolidated several articles on Moringa in one place. The main thing, about Moringa of any kind - Moringa Oleifera, Moringa Stenopetala, Moringa Ovalifolia, or any other variety - is: you need to start eating it!

Recently, we heard that someone was able to keep his diabetes under control, by eating two Moringa seeds a day. Has anyone else had this experience? If so, please let us know. We are fairly easy to find, online.

6 comments:

Excalibur said...

Please share your comments with us, however, promoting of Zija products will be deleted. We are not fond of the fact that Zija puts about 2 grams of cane sugar in each serving of their product. Our Moringa leaf powder is organically grown, and 100% Moringa leaves - dried and ground into powder.

It is our opinion that people eat too much sugar as it is, and we refuse to help promote products containing it.

Moringa said...

Can I get moringa from any retail stores or only online? What is the typical price of a bottle of these pills? Are all of the positive effects true?

Excalibur said...

I do not know the answer to that question. Although we grow Moringa trees, and sell Moringa products - the blog is for information and education.

There are a lot of places online that carry excellent Moringa products, besides us. I would not wish to quote any prices on our blog.

We feel that the effects of Moringa on a human body, are spectacular! Other than that, we cannot comment.

Moringa is a food, not a medicine, and we do not even recommend a "dosage", as it is merely an incredibly nutritive food.

fatima49 said...

Hello Emily. My email address. teetee49@vodafone.co.nz.

fatima49 said...

Hello Emily. Thank you for your prayers for my son.
here is my email address teetee49@vodafone.co.nz
Fatima

Excalibur said...

Have tried now, more than 9 times, to email you back. Glad you found me here. No additional money needed. Saw your post here, after I posted on the other site. I am apparently not the only one having issues, as I looked online yesterday. Currently thousands of people getting Yahoo-sent emails bounced back to them. It is not on everyone's email, but I cannot get an email out to you....

Once I know you got this, I'll come back - if I can remember to follow it up - and delete your email address, to help keep a bit of your privacy intact. The email address where I am attempting to reply to you, is correct. Hopefully, just a Yahoo glitch which will resolve itself shortly.:)
Emily